Welcome to a2000greetings Community Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Fun at the Grocery Store  (Read 3804 times)

DLapsley

Fun at the Grocery Store
« on: July 27, 2014, 01:09:42 PM »

Fun at the Grocery Store

My wife, Alison, asked me to go to the grocery store with her. I didn't really want to, but I did, and believe me, I didn't know how much fun it could be. As we entered the produce section I saw a sign that read Cauliflower, so I yelled out, "Roses. Here roses. Come here, roses." Alison told me to shut up. That kind of upset me because I was calling a flower like the sign said to do.

As we were wandering around the store we came across the jam and jelly section. One of them read Gooseberry, so I did, and boy was he surprised!

In the cracker aisle I saw Club Crackers, so I pounded a box of them into submission. Alison seemed to be getting upset again so I only clubbed one box.

In the candy section I grabbed the butter from our shopping cart and stuck Alison's finger in it. She squawked, "What the heck are you doing?" I just pointed to the Butterfinger bars and smiled.

I was having fun, but Alison didn't seem to be enjoying herself much so I decided to give her a break when I saw the pea soup.

As we checked out the cashier asked if we wanted the milk in a bag. I told her to just leave it in the carton because I didn't think we could get home with a bagful of milk without spilling most of it.

Anyway, our total came to $47.55. I handed the cashier a $100,000 candy bar and told her to keep the change. She wasn't amused. I think women are far to serious in grocery stores.

Oh well, I've got to close this little story out because my dog wants to use the computer. She's writing her auto-bow-ography.   Arf.

This fun at the grocery store article was written and reprinted with permission by Dennis Gaskill of www.i-webmaster.org and is reprinted here with permission. Visit  today for the best web design help, content, graphics, inspiration, free software and much more.

eBook Farming = Grow Money Selling Your Words and Ideas teaches how anyone can create their own information products and sell them. If you can read, write and type you can earn money online. A best-selling ebook .

IInner Circle - The members area, which is refered to as the Inner Circle. There are hundreds of pages on the inside filled with tutorials, reference charts, free software and so much more. The cost is very low—check it out.

Inner Circle and
 eBook Farming

Check out HTML and CSS Tutorials | Website Design Tutorials
and Almost a Newsletter! With website promotion tips. Product discounts, and webmaster's q & a. Along with marketing Tips.